1971 TRAFALGAR BLUE 2 DOOR SALOON, LIGHT BLUE INTERIOR TRIM
GOOD ORIGINAL CAR, NICE UPGRADE PACKAGE
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Model 2 Door Saloon
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Trafalgar Blue
Engine Size 1098 cc
- Servo/Disc Brakes
- Electronic Ignition
- 12v Charger Socket
- Battery Cut out switch
- Classic Door Mirrors
- Front & Rear Inertia Reel Seatbelts
- Excellent car with a very practical upgrade package already fitted.
- Very Sound Chassis and Underside, supplied fully undersealed and Wax Injected with 2 year Structural Warranty
- Body and Paint in Good condition
- Lovely Original Trim in Standard Blue Vinyl, Front Inertia Reel Seatbelts, Classic Door Mirrors.
- A Very Good Drive, Supplied Fully Serviced with new MOT. Upgrades previously fitted by Charles Wares Workshops include Servo/Disc Brakes, Alternator, Electronic Ignition, Battery Cut Out Switch, 12v Charger socket.
- please call for more details