1971 LIMEFLOWER TRAVELLER, MIDNIGHT BLUE INTERIOR TRIM.
RARE ORIGINAL LIMEFLOWER TRAVELLER, TWO OWNER CAR, LAST OWNER 39YEARS.
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Engine Size 1098cc
- Brake Servo
- Battery cut out Switch
- Halogen Headlamps
- 1971 Traveller in excellent condition.
- Late car in Rare Limeflower Colour.
- offered with excellent Chassis and Underside, fully Undersealed & Wax Injected with 2 year structural warranty.
- Bodywork and Paintwork in very good order, some improvements have been carried out in our workshops.
- The Timber is in Sound Condition, and has been fully sanded back and re coated with a durable sikkens coating.
- The Car is a very nice drive, in good mechanical condition. Fully Serviced with new MOT.
- Brake Servo, Alternator, Halogen Headlamps, Battery Cut out fitted.
- Very good re-upholstered original Vinyl Interior Trim in Midnight Blue, Front seatbelts, Recent New Headlining.
- please call for more details.