1970 BRITISH RACING GREEN TRAVELLER, LIGHT GREEN INTERIOR TRIM
1300 CC, 5 SPEED GEARBOX, EXTENSIVE UPGRADE PACKAGE
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 5 Speed Gearbox
Colour British Racing Green
Engine Size 1300 cc
- 1300 cc engine
- 5 Speed Gearbox
- Servo / Diisc Brakes
- 5 Star package
- Telescopic Suspension Conversion
- Electronic Ignition
- Halogen Headlamps
- Front & Rear Inertia Reel Seatbelts
- Rear centre lap belt
- Tow Bar
- Good Condition, Well Presented Traveller with good upgrade package.
- Chassis & Underside Previously Rebuilt to a high standard in our workshops.
- Fully Undersealed & Wax Injected, with 2 year Structural Warranty.
- Bodywork & Paintwork in good condition but not perfect, some cosmetic improvements being carried out in our workshops.
- Timber is sound, this will be fully sanded and prepared before being re-coated in an attractive, durable sikkens coating
- Porcelain Green Interior trim in excellent condition, Front & Rear Seatbelts are fitted.
- The Car drives very well, a full Service and new MOT will be carried out.
- Previously fitted with 1300cc engine, 5 Speed Gearbox, Servo/Disc brakes, Telescopic Suspension Conversion, Alternator, Halogen Headlamps, Electronic Ignition, Battery cut out switch.