1960 TRAVELLER, RARE CLIPPER BLUE.
ONE OWNER FROM NEW, INTERESTING NUMBER PLATE. ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Clipper Blue
Engine Size 948 cc
PLEASE NOTE LIBRARY PHOTOS ARE USED AS A REPRESENTATION OF THE ACTUAL CAR BEING PROCESSED IN OUR WORKSHOPS.
ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE FROM MORRIS DEALERS STEWART & ARDERN LTD
- Rare Clipper Blue Traveller undergoing a sympathetic, detailed restoration in our workshops.
- One Owner from new, Original Number Plate of "3635 MK".
- Chassis & Underside fully Restored, Undersealed & Wax Injected with 2 Year Structural Warranty.
- Bodywork Restored and Quality Respray. All Panels Sound and Rust Free, Chromework first class or new.
- New Screen Rubbers, Window Channels, gaskets etc.
- New Timber Frame, Beautifully Finished in a durable Sikkens Coating.
- Good Running order, Full Mechanical Overhaul & Serviced with new MOT, Original 948 cc Engine.
- Engine Bay will be Steam Cleaned and Presented.
- Light Blue Interior Trim in Good Order, New Carpet Set..
The above specification is included in the stated Sales Price of £16,000.
The car could be further improved with a Fully Detailed Engine Bay, including new wiring loom and nicely finished ancilliaries, a Reconditioned 1098cc Engine, and a Brake Servo & Alternator, and our 5 Star Package. With this further level of restoration and finish carried out the sales price would be circa £20,000.
Please call Andy for more details or a general discussion.