WHITE TRAVELLER , BLACK INTERIOR TRIM
LOVELY CAR WITH INTERESTING HISTORY.
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Engine Size 1098 cc
This Traveller was used as a Leyland Works Ambulance Car between 1970 -1976. It was then passed on to the Leyland Apprentice Training School as a training vehicle before being sold to a private owner in 1984 and then on to the last owner in 1985 whos family have owned it until now.
It has been well looked after for all of this time and is in very good condition. A large History file contains previous MOT's since 1985 and the mileage of 35,500 is believed to be correct.
- Very sound Traveller in good all round condition.
- excellent Chassis and Underside, fully Undersealed & Wax Injected with 2 year Structural Warranty
- Very good Bodywork, Paintwork and Timber.
- Black Vinyl Interior trim in very good condition, Inertia Reel Front Seatbelts.
- A nice drive, the car will be supplied fully serviced with a new MOT.
- Please call for more details.