1970 TRAFALGAR BLUE TRAVELLER,
CURRENTLY IN OUR WORKSHOPS UNDERGOING RESTORATION AND RESPRAY
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Trafalgar Blue
Engine Size 1098 cc
- Brake Servo
- Halogen Headlamps
- Front & Rear Inertia Reel Seatbelts
- Good Traveller first sold by Charles Wares from our Bath office in 2002 to a local family, the car has been regularly serviced but is now in need of Restoration.
- The Timber was replaced by us about 5 years ago and is still in good condition, this will be sanded and re-coated with a highly durable sikkens product.
- Excellent Chassis and underside, restored, Undersealed & Wax Injected with 2 year structural warranty.
- Bodywork restored, new wings and rebuilt doors, full respray, first class Chromework..
- Very Good interior trim, a mix of original and new, new carpets and rear load area,
- Fully Serviced with new MOT, a very good drive with some useful upgrades.
- LIBRARY PHOTOS USED, PLEASE CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.