1963 ROSE TAUPE TRAVELLER,
BEAUTIFUL & ORIGINAL TRAVELLER, 1 FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1964
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Rose Taupe
Engine Size 1098 cc
- Servo/Disc Brakes
- Battery Cut Out Switch
- Halogen Headlamps
- Classic Door Mirrors
- Front Inertia Reel Seatbelts
- Very Nice Traveller, Full Restoration carried out in 2014, less than 2000 miles covered since then.
- Chassis and Underside restored and in excellent condition, undersealed and wax injected, 2 year structural warranty.
- Bodywork restored and in excellent condition.
- New Red Duotone interior trim fitted at point of rebuild.
- Very nice drive, Fully reconditioned engine fitted at point of rebuild. Offered fully serviced with a new MOT.
- Very good upgrades fitted at point of rebuild.
- Detailed Engine bay.
- Original Buff Log Book, Dealer owned in 1963, Bill of Sale from 1964.
- some interesting history .