EXCEPTIONAL 1968 ALMOND GREEN PICK-UP, RECENT FULL RESTORATION.
WOULD SUIT A SERIOUS COLLECTOR OF RARE VEHICLES , FULLY RESTORED. ONE FAMILY OWNED FROM 1968-2018
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Almond Green
Engine Size 1098 cc
- Servo/Disc Brakes
- 5 Star Package
- Heater Upgrade.
- Electronic Ignition
- Battery Cut Out Switch
- Halogen Headlamps
- Wing Mirrors
- DAB CD/Radio
- Front Inertia Reel Seatbelts
- Spin On Oil Filter Conversion
- Electronic Fuel Pump
- Mud Flaps
- Reconditioned Engine & Gearbox
- Fitted tonneau cover
Recently rebuilt Pick-UP available due to a change in the owners requirements.
Bought new by two brothers in 1968 the vehicle had very modest use in the local area. Always stored undercover in an outbuilding, the truck was well preserved.
A full and detailed restoration was carried out in 2018, we have a Photographic record of this as the Vehicle passed through the workshops here at Charles Wares.
Superb condition in every respect.
- Chassis & Underside, Undersealed & Wax Injected with 2 Year Structural Warranty
- Bodywork & Paintwork excellent restored condition
- Black Vinyl Interior trim
- First Class mechanical order. Offered Fully serviced with new MOT
- Extensive Upgrade Package.