1956 ALMOND GREEN TRAVELLER
RARE SPLIT SCREENTRAVELLER, EXTENSIVE RESTORATION CARRIED OUT IN 2018
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Almond Green
Engine Size 1098 cc
- BRAKE SERVO
- SMITHS DUAL OIL & WATER GAUGE
- 12V SOCKET
- BATTERY CUT OUT SWITCH
- FOG & REVERSE LAMPS
- FRONT SPOT LAMPS
- CLASSIC DOOR MIRRORS
- FRONT & REAR INERTIA REEL SEATBELTS
- BASIC RADIO FITTED
- LATE HEATER
- Rare Split screen Traveller
- Extensive work carried out in 2018 incuded the following :-
- Rebuilt chassis and underside
- Rebuilt bodywork, 4 new wings, rebuilt doors.
- Full respray including inside and engine bay.
- New braking system, 8" front drums with servo
- Detailed engine bay, 1098 cc engine and late gearbox.
- Complete new interior trim in smart Fern Green with white piping.
- New timber fitted in 2018.
- the car has not been used since rebuild, we will carry out re-commision, service, detailed presentation and cosmetic improvements.
- new MOT on completion.