1968 SMOKE GREY TRAVELLER WITH LIGHT BLUE TRIM
A LOVELY LOOKING TRAVELLER
Make MORRIS MINOR
Fuel Type UNLEADED
Colour SMOKE GREY
Engine Size 1098
- SEPERATE OIL PRESSURE AND WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGES
- CLASSIC DOOR AND WING MIRRORS
- FRONT AND REAR INERTIA SEAT BELTS
- A very good looking traveller that we completed a lot of resoration work on it some time ago, the previous owner always garaged, regulary serviced and looked after the car. We have a large history file to go with it. The vehicle is very much standard with a dynamo and drum brakes fitted. We can upgrade to an alternator, add a brake servo and any further upgrades can be added.
- The car has excellent timber fitted along with very good body, paintwork and a very nice clean interior trim.
- We will carry out some detail paintwork.
- It will be fully serviced, mechanically overhauled along with a new MOT.
- Our usual rust protection procedure will be carried out, a wax injection and a 2 year chassi guarantee will be provided.
- This is a really good looking, well looked afer traveller, one not to be missed.