1967 Old English White Traveller with Cherokee Red Interior Trim
Original 2 owner Traveller undergoing restoration
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded
Transmission Manual 4 speed
Colour Old English White
Engine Size 1098cc
- Original 2 owner Traveller that has been well looked after throughout its life, now undergoing a tasteful restoration in our workshops;
- Chassis & underside restored, undersealed & wax injected with 2 Year Structural Warranty;
- Bodywork is being restored with new wings and rebuilt doors, new or 1st class original chrome with new rubbers and gaskets;
- We are now carrying out a full strip down and respray of the engine bay, including new wiring loom and full detailing of all ancilliary parts.
- Complete new timber frame being fitted and finished in durable Sikkens coating, with new door rubbers & window channels;
- Full mechanical overhaul, serviced, with new MOT on completion. New alternator.
- Original 1098cc engine and 4 speed gearbox, all in excellent running order.
- Original red vinyl interior trim in superb condition with new carpets, and front inertia reel seatbelts being fitted.