1964 ROSE TAUPE TRAVELLER WITH RED DUO TONE INTERIOR TRIM
BEAUTIFULLY PRESERVED LOW MILEAGE CLASSIC
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Rose Taupe
Engine Size 1098cc
- This Traveller was first sold by Charles Ware in 1987, at that time it had a recorded mileage of just 3500. It has now covered 49000 miles and has been well looked after, maintained and always garaged.
- At 53 years of age it has found its way back to us here at Charles Wares, It has been lovingly cared for but finds itself in need of a sympathetic and careful restoration.
- Supplied with an Excellent Chassis and Underside, fully rust protected & wax injected with a 2 year structural warranty.
- The Bodywork is in first class order, this will be carefully dismantled, prepared and re sprayed in its original colour of Rose Taupe. Re-fitted with new rubbers, gaskets and some soft furnishings. Old English White Wheels & Grille and a Red Coachline painted on.
- The original Duo Tone interior trim has been well preserved, BMC approved seat covers were still fitted to the front. New internal sponge and webbings will be fitted to the front seats, a new carpet set will be fitted. The car retains its original Static Seatbelts.
- Driving the car feels like I would imagine a test drive from the showroom would have felt. Supplied fully serviced with a new MOT, A thorough and careful mechanical check will be carried out.
- A real collectors piece this Traveller would sit well in any Museum or Car Collection.