1969 TRAFALGAR BLUE TRAVELLER WITH LIGHT BLUE INTERIOR TRIM
NICE ORIGINAL TRAVELLER UNDERGOING A TASTEFUL REFURBISHMENT IN OUR WORKSHOPS
Make Morris Minor
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Colour Trafalgar Blue
Engine Size 1098 cc
- Very nice Traveller previously sold by Charles Wares 21 years ago as a surprise Silver Wedding Present. Very well looked after and always garaged, it will now benefit from cosmetic improvement and renovation to return it to it's former glory.
- Supplied with excellent chassis and underside, refurbished, fully undersealed and rust protected, wax injected with a 2 year structural warranty.
- The bodywork and paintwork are in very good order and the car presents itself nicely.
- Very sound Timber that will be sanded and re-coated.
- The interior trim is in good condition, New Carpet Set, New Headlining and New Rear Load Area will be fitted. Front Inertia Reel Seatbelts are fitted.
- The Traveller drives very well with its original 1098cc engine & 4speed gearbox. Supplied fully serviced and mechanically overhauled with a new MOT. Currently in standard specification any upgrades from our extensive list can be added.