Classic Car Auto Body & Paint Repairs
40 Years of experience on all classic cars using traditional skills with high quality modern materials
Here at Charles Ware's Morris Minor Centre Bristol we provide restoration and repair services for other cars; both Classic and Modern. Our workforce are skilled in all the traditional skills of auto restoration, body and paint repairs and can turn their hand to all sorts of diverse projects.
- Welding: MOT welding , panel replacement. We have a welding bay big enough for 3 cars to be worked on at any one time.
- Panel Beating and Body shop: All types of traditional panel beating, metal and filler work.
- Paint, touch up and accident repairs: We are proud to have a drive through Spray Booth enabling us to re-paint vehicles as large as Classic American Automobiles to VW camper Vans as well as the skills to colour match and make good local repairs.
- Mechanical servicing: MOT, Tuning, Trouble shooting for traditional engines.
- Auto Trim and Upholstery: The trim shop incorporates Crown Sunroof and Trim. Established 25 years ago it deals with the interior trim, headlinings, upholstery and sunroofs of all vehicles, not just classics.
Each member of our workforce has worked on other vehicles. This page gives us a hint of what they can do. It is always in the process of being updated as we gather the photos from the workforce and new projects are completed